Hello and welcome to my hop stop! Four authors and myself have just released a collection of romances wrapped in magic just in time for Valentines day! Check out the new book and enter below to win a copy of my romance Loving Marigold.
Available for preorder on
Five intriguing romances wrapped in love and magic
- Angel in a Black Fedora, by Sherry Gammon: Ciel Björk died a tragic death...but she got over it. Now she works as an undercover angel, answering people’s prayers. She’s sent to the sleepy little town of Port Fare, New York to help turn Chloe’s dreams into reality. As secrets are revealed, Ciel soon learns that things are not as simple as they seem.
- Wish in Her Hand, by Amberlee Day: Professor Miri Keeler's life is perfect, and she knows just the sort of man she wants to share it with. When she meets a genie who's willing to grant her a favor, she uses her wish to get the attention of her crush, poet Jamison Arbor. But has the genie's magic missed its target? Miri suddenly has the attention of not only Jamison, but also of Alex, an attractive maintenance man. How will she know which is the right match for her, or what's real and what's magic?
- Reality Ever After, by Cami Checkett: Pregnant at eighteen, Sydney Richland's happily ever after is in serious peril. Her grandmother's ghost can work miracles, but she also might ruin Sydney's chances with the man of her dreams.
- Prom Diaries, by Taylor Hart: Sixteen-year-old Lacy O’Donnell discovers her best friend has cast a spell, putting everyone in a time loop, forcing them to relive the same four days before prom over and over. The good thing—Lacy doesn’t remember the loop. The bad thing—Drake Davis, the guy she’s been stalking, does. Only true love’s kiss can break the spell, but true love’s kiss has to happen at a precise moment. It’s not exact science…it’s exact magic.
- The What If Wish, by Lucy McConnell: Morana is doomed to a life cataloging spells deep below the palace unless she can make her magic bloom. If her deepest wish comes true, it would open up all sorts of possibilities. The whispers that she was a fluke of nature would hush. The King would stop stalking her. Her parents would no longer live under a cloud of shame. And, Adam could look at her as more than a friend. Despite the promises magic holds, Morana will quickly learn that the thing she wishes for most, could quickly be her undoing.
Loving Marigold A Fantasy Romance
Young Marigold Yarrow has a secret. She’s also in love with Jack Mahoney. In the middle of her ninth grade year, Jack's family up and moves to Port Fare, New York, leaving the small town of Sugar Maple, West Virginia - and Marigold - far behind.
Nine years later Jack and Marigold meet again. They join forces to weed out the shady Abbott boys. The unscrupulous brothers are illegally selling moonshine near her home on Sugar Maple Ridge. And they'll do anything to get Marigold to leave the ridge. Anything.
But this time it could be magic that tears Jack and Marigold apart.