Saturday, May 5, 2012
Okay. Sara (my screenwriter/director) wants to know what I see as MUST have scenes in the movie.
1. Fight between Maggie and her Mom when she learns about how she was conceived.
2. The scene in the hospital as you know who ...dies.
3. The scene in the trailer after the funeral.
So what do you see as MUST-have scenes? I want this to be a good movie so lets get some ideas together. Of course, no one can guarantee they will be in the movie, but we can try, right? Let me know what you think.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I fell completely in love with 'Unlovable' & I can't wait to watch the movie!! For me the must-have scenes are:ReplyDelete
1. The scene where the kids say goodbye to Seth and maggie.
2. The scene at the park where Alan first sees Maggie and maggie and Seth kiss for the first time.
3. The last fight scene.
Look forward to reading more of your work,
Abi Suso, 17
Thanks!! THose are great ideas!Delete
I just finished reading Unlovable and am currently looking for the Kindle editions of Unbelievable and Unbearable. Are they currently out? If not when will they be published?
Other than the scenes mentioned above by Abi, I would love for the following scenes to be in the move.
1. The Winter Festival Funhouse scene
2. The scene after the pep rally at Dwayne's car
3. The scene with Alan, Maggie, and Sam
4. The scene with George, Ben, and Alan
Thanks for the great read!
I was wondering is it going to be a life time movieReplyDelete
Anyways I would love the scene where Maggie and her mom are fighting and Maggie leaves the house running to go to seths house and when he says I love you and they finnally get together also the scene where they get Alan and Maggie shoots him that was a real heart pounder alal in all I loved the books so much made me giggle in excitement and cry I usually laughed at all the flirting I cant wait to see how magiie is gonna look like I wanna know how skinny Maggie is gonna be in the movie because when I imagine her shes to skinny in my mind but then I try to fatten her but then I tell myself shes 90lbs and is 5'6 she has to really skinny well I dont know lol but I cant wait to see how handsome Seth is gonna be
I don't think it will be a lifetime movie...not sure. I agree with you on those scenes! I hope they are in it. I'm so excited i wish they'd hurry with the scrip so the casting can begin! I really glad you liked the books too! THanks!ReplyDelete